Friday, July 30, 2010

Have headaches affect children?

Did you know?

Migraine is probably the most painful for parents of children with this terrible problem, if not suffer the same condition or not. I suffered a headache for most of my life, and as a mother, it was really painful to see that my son was 10 years old Began with symptoms of headache as well.

I remember one of the first that I had a headache,during my childhood, as in the case of a number of people suffer from migraine. However, children can experiment with different intensity of migraines, and many different children react differently than others.

Imagine just

We, as adults, can hardly cope with the painful migraine symptoms and effects, so you can imagine how difficult it would be for her children. Of course, they show their reaction to strong headaches and not being able to be as active during their childhood than other children.

My son spends most of his time at home, when he most children with migraine and also missing his school. His headache has forgotten me, my headache for a while, but with a problem in my head all the time, it feels as if my head is in a constant state of pain. You can easily irritated a lot of children during headache, and usually remains in a bad mood, unlike other children.

Drugs?

His migraine attacks are usually the heaviest during the winters and cloudy, but it is also uncomfortable with the sunlight, but migraine patients are usually sensitive to weather and light. Like all concerned parents, I had his medial examination several times, children and doctors have suggested several drugs for migraine. Drugs to calm for some time, but children have hardly done anything to prevent migraine headaches more.

Migraine is really start my life from the tormented, and continue to do so with my children. But, of course, I could easily see not only how to make this monster destroy the life of my son and nothing. I was in my active search for the treatment of migraine. Although, of course, I tried to find a solution for decades and have recently a part of many forums migraine.

I know from my experience, that only the drugs for a long stint as the treatment of migraine is concerned, since they only hide the symptoms. So after I stopped looking for answers and found them in the understanding of migraine, particularly in the methods, the natural and work permit